Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Events that disrupt the Halcyon

Hi,

The last few days took me to new areas and helped me meet new people. Thanks to events that were way out of the normal. These events unleashed rich experiences, that helped me mature more than I could ever imagine.

I wish to sum-up the last 2 weeks' experiences in the following manner:

"Live every moment as though they it matters a lot to you. Alas! A moment not so well-lived is a moment that you let slip into oblivion. Fire all your cylinders (you may call it energy / passion / being) to grasp the experience that comes to you on a platter. For, let us not forget, all life is a string of experiences assembled to form a unique rosary. And remember, it is an assembly of beads, which you alone could organize and you, hence, are completely responsible".

Take care!

Vijay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home