Friday, September 01, 2006

Power of Music

Hi,

I am an avid learner of music for the last 7 years. I started learning an instrument on which I had no clue about. Though as a child, I had had some exposure to music - not in a very organized mode, I should say I started quite late.

The first days I had very little clue about what struck me. The daily classes were arcane, with little meaning being made out of them. However, the last few months have been magical months. I had been consistently overwhelmed by the power of music. I could create music on my own (though only segments) . Each time I create new notes, the feeling is truly unique. A wave of fresh energy engulfs me and leaves me refreshed almost for the whole day.

I did not write this note to compare between the experiences derived from various habits. But, among the experiences I had gone through, I would rate making music as one of the best.

Each parent should think about providing a chance to their kids to get a taste of music. I am convinced that music is one way to revitalize life's energy.

Thanks

Vijay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes..I agree with you, the affinity towards music is one of the best habit we can have in our life. But you dont have to train yourself from childhood with musical notes to realise the energy behind music. As you are experiencing these days, ie.at a later stage, let it be li'l later..but the question is how far you identify your soul along with the harmony of a single note on your violin...! If you feel you are enlightened and taken to a higher note from your present energy levels and you see no worries trouble your mind..you are done. The small instrument in your hand and the waves coming out from those metal strings are healing you.

September 09, 2006 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home