Friday, October 06, 2006

Facilities at our disposal

Hi,

I envy today's young minds. I state this as I see the world of opportunities staring at these young minds. I know some young friends who improve the way they speak using the "Record" option in their mobile phones. All they do is record and improve, and keep on improving it. These minds get to listen to MLK / Malcolm X / Kennedy as and when they feel like. They download landmark speeches from history and have an easy chance emulate great minds.

As a youngster, my chances of listening to such speeches or doing a Kaizen on my soft skills were limited.

The question facing today's young mind is, how far can it go. I would not surprised when such powered minds bring forth a new order to our pattern of thinking.

So much to ponder in this surprise-filled world!

Vijay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home